Monday 12 September 2016

Weekly Inspiration - Punch Art

Punch Art

This week I have had lots of fun doing what my grandchildren love to do. 
Punching!
That is, literally, using the amazing Stampin' Up! punches.
This first project is using the wonderful Elegant Butterfly (the larger image) and the Bitty Butterfly.

  

This is made on an 8" by 8" (20cm by 20cm) circle. To get this I did what we used to do as children and drew around an upside down bowl and cut it out!


Set onto a 12" by 12" Whisper White card and So Saffron cardstock mat.
I used a mixture from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack for the butterflies. 
Adhered to the circle with Mini Glue Dots and raised the wings to add more dimension.


The intention is to put this in a frame and put on the wall.
You can just see the Bitty Butterfly punch that I used to support it.
 

Close up




No comments:

Post a Comment