Thursday 20 October 2016

Merriest Wishes Day 4

Today's card was made for a male friend for this Christmas.
I didn't think he would appreciate a pretty card!

 

Using only Night of Navy and Soft Sky cardstock I then added a little sparkle with 
the Gold Foiled card.


 An A5 card this time with the square cut out using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.
I used the Lucky Stars TIEF for the Soft Sky.
 

I die cut the Reindeer bauble out on both sides of the Gold foiled card. 
I then taped a length of Gold Metallic Thread to the back
 of one of the baubles then to the back of the Soft Sky aperature. 
Twisting the thread in opposite direction so that it twists around when opened. 
 

A simple message from the stamp set and Peace from the Christmas Greetings Thinlets Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment