Friday 7 October 2016

Washi Tape day 5

 Last but not least is the amazing Moroccan Washi tape and Moroccan Nights stamp set.
There are again, 5 rolls of different patterns in this gorgeous range.
 

 The neutral colours are very unlike me and I would probably not look at making anything.
However, I am REALLY pleased with this project!
Consequently, I've now changed my mind about the Neutrals colours!
I have laid strips of washi down the sides and onto the Early Espresso inner mat to 'hold' it on.


The double folds of this card seemed to lean itself to the diecut holes in the sides
 made with by using Layering Squares Framelits. 
Adding the lanterns to give a 3D effect.

A bead of Tombow glue to hold the gold Metallic Thread that the lanterns 
are suspended from within the apertures.
 A few simple messages from One Big Meaning stamp set to finish it all off.
Folded up.
 Nice and flat to go into a standard envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment