Monday 24 October 2016

Weekly Inspiration -Pumpkin Pie

This week's inspiration I have used Pumpkin Pie.
This colour is another that I wouldn't generally reach for but I have had 
great pleasure in doing so.
For the first cards I have used Brights DSP (designer Series Paper) stack.
 
  

 I chose the Pumpkin Pie papers from the pack of DSP where there are 4 sheets of each of the 
10 colours in the range. 
2 sheets of each double sided designs at only £20 for 40 sheets of 12" by 12"

 

I have heat embossed the flourish with Copper embossing powder and cut it out.
The flourish is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set. 
I used the Decorative Label punch for the message and background.

   

 I have coordinated the DSP with the Pumpkin Pie and the the next card I used Crumb Cake
                                DSP and cardstock with a strip and flowers in Pumpkin Pie.

     

The flowers are die cut from the Flourish Thinlits dies.26 gorgeous dies for only £26.


 I'm really pleased with the mixture of the Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie together.


Below you can see the 4 different designs of the papers.
Aren't they gorgeous? 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment