Wednesday 27 September 2017

Masking - Day 3

Following on from yesterday, today my card is for my friend Julie's new husband, Russell.
His birthday is 3 days before hers so it's been a little busy here!


Russell is a bar manager and I thought he would appreciate this.
Using Mixed Drinks stamp set, I stamped several different glasses onto post it notes and cut them out.
Then stamped them one after the other all over the white mat which was 
stamped first with Sheet Music stamp set. Using the post it notes to cover the images, I made sure there were no major gaps on the mat.


Then after stamping and cutting out the other glasses, I stuck them to the new white mat
using Dimensionals. I used Labeler Alphabet for the words on this and 
Happy Birthday for the messages and phrases inside.


I really must remember to make their cards earlier next year!

Happy Belated Birthday Russell!

No comments:

Post a Comment