Wednesday 6 September 2017

Sponging - Day 3

Today's card is cased from a card I found on Diane Barnes website.
Her card looks so delicate and lovely, so my thank you to Diane.


For this, I used the Whisper White mat and laid a piece of retired washi tape. I laid it from one of the corners and using a small piece of sponge and Melon Mambo Ink pad, I sponged along it's edge. 
Then moved it along a little and repeated the process.


Once I went about 2 thirds of the way down on the long side, I rotated the card mat and repeated the process. 
I love the way that it looks like pink rays shining down from the corners.


I die cut the rose and leaves from Whisper White cardstock and then 
sponged over the die cut using grid paper behind it.


I used the Rose Wonder stamp set for the lovely messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment