Monday 4 September 2017

Weekly Inspiration - Sponging

Sponging with Daubers or Sponges 

Hello again. 
Cary challenged me to do something using sponges for this week's inspiration, so here goes.
This is not one of the things I would normally go to but I really enjoyed it!
Thanks again Cary. 
My first card is black and white. Basically, using a small piece of sponge over the basic black mat,
I lightly dabbed Whisper White Ink from the ink pad over the mat. As it is a Pigment ink it was left to dry for a while.


Once dry, I die cut the Happy Birthday using the Thinlits die. Then mounted the mat onto the Whisper White card base using foam Dimensionals. 
I added the die cut to anther card which can be seen further down the page in a similar way.
Please see below this project. 
 

I added the White Pearl Accents and the messages from the stamp set called Special Celebrations.


Black on White

Using Polka Dot Basics TIEF, I embossed the white mat then 
using Basic Black Ink from the ink pad, sponged gently and 'dusted' or mottled the card. 




Once again the Special Celebrations stamp set was used for the messages on this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment