Friday 2 February 2018

Cake Soiree - Day 5

Today I've made a male birthday card with the stamp set.
I wasn't sure that I could but I'm pleased that I can.


I've used Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla cardstock for this one and 
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad for the stamping.


I embossed the Sahara Sand front mat using the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and added 2 strips of Copper Trim. 
I stamped a plain cake for this one (not many men would like a highly decorated cake) and added 
thin strips of Copper Foiled card to 'decorate' the cake.


I die cut the tag using the coordination framelits and stamped the Happy Birthday onto it.
The message inside was stamped twice. Once on the card but I covered the Happy Birthday.
Then stamped the whole message again and removed the message and kept the 
Happy Birthday this time to use for the card stand.

Thank you for joining me this week. 
I hope I have given you some inspiration to make some lovely cards yourselves.
Please pop in next week to see what amazing things Cary has designed.
Gill xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment