Tuesday 13 February 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Day 2

Sketches Day 2

Today I have used Washi tape called Pick a Pattern from the Annual Catalogue.
I thought that this went well with the Dragon stamp from Magical Day 
which is in the new Seasonal catalogue.


As soon as I saw this stamp set I knew that I had to have it!
I LOVE DRAGONS!!!


I used Real red, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock for this set and to get the indented corners, I used a half inch punch to pop out all of the corners. 
The Stampin' Up! circle punches have a little mark on the inside which shows 
the 4 quarters of the circle.
Very clever!


I used the Hexagons Dynamic embossing folder for the background. 
Used in this case it reminds me of chain mail or armour.

 

                                            Today's card is from a sketch by Karen Giron.



No comments:

Post a Comment