Thursday 15 February 2018

Sketches - Day 4

My card today is all things bright and beautiful. 
Well, if you don't think it is thatt's fine but it's certainly bright! 


I used Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight for the brightness and of course 
Whisper White for the inner mat. I also used the Oh My Stars embossing folder on the yellow mat
and a strip of the gorgeous paper from Delightful Daisy.


The little flowers were punched from the Blossom Builder punch and the big flower is from Birthday Blooms stamp set which I heat embossed and coloured in with the Watercolor Pencils.


The ribbon is called 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon. It has crosses on one side and dashes on the other.
 It also comes in Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride. 
The bling is provided by the Clear Facetted Gems.


Here is the sketch Francesca designed from Sunday Sketch and Stamp : Sketches website.

No comments:

Post a Comment