Monday 12 February 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Sketches 

This week I am showing some sketches that I've seen and made some cards with them in mind.
This is the sketch that stampingfor pleasure has shown and inspired me.

 

 I've used one of my favourite stamp sets for this card. Lovely as a Tree. 
The simplicity of these trees is amazing. 
They are so versatile, that they could be used for almost any ocassion.


 I stamped the image 3 times onto Whisper White cardstock and matted them onto Old Olive cardstock. 
I used Woodland Textures embossing folder for the background.
I embossed the inner mat too and pushed some of the image back to give the woodland effect inside.

  
 I've matched the design as close as possible to the one below.


Then added messages from Five For All stamp set to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment