Saturday 14 July 2018

Saturday review..

Hi today is the first in our new monthly series called "Saturday Review". These posts will feature reviews from some of our customers, class attendees, friends and fellow demos. The idea is to share thoughts about some of the products  we use to create our samples which we share on our blog with you all .
We are kicking off with a couple of reviews of the stamparatus . Please comment below any suggestions for future products to review. 😁
So here we go today's reviewers are the lovely Emma and Lindsey  thank you ladies xx
Stamparatus review
This first review is by Emma.
I have to admit I was hesitant when stampin up launched this new tool. I thought I won't need that, I can stamp fine now with a block, how is it going to improve my stamping?
Well this week I actually got it out of the box! (Thanks to a little challenge set by Cary) and how wrong could I have been! It was simple to put together and pretty much ready to use straight away.
One i started to use it I was hooked! It makes your images so much clearer and sharper. It also allows you the flexibility to make your image darker by stamping more than once without trying to line your stamp up again.
It allowed me to change direction without having to get my ruler out to measure (I like things just so!), and meant I could repeat my image easily and get it straight every time.
I will continue to play with it, it's an excellent tool that is so versatile.



The second review by Lindsey 
Today I got to play with the Stamparatus. I found it really quick & easy to use. I made 2 birthday cards using Party Pandas & Eclectic Expressions. 
With its removable plates, it allows you to stamp repetitive images (card 1) and for those that won’t stamp first time, simply re-ink & stamp again (card 2) - I had to go over the pandas 2 or 3 times to get a good coverage, this is so easy to do as it stamps in the same place.  It has 2 plates, so you can stamp multi-layer images & get them perfectly aligned. 
It’s a small size (20cm square) so makes storage easy and it’s compact enough to travel with. All in all, it would make a perfect addition to anyone’s craft tool kit!!



Thank you both ladies 🌸🌸🌸 

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the Stamparatus. Just wish it had come out a few months earlier before I purchased the stamping tool I am using now. And what a great price. I paid twice as much for my tool and it has only one door.

    ReplyDelete