Monday 16 July 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Stitched All Around

Stitched All Around 

Firstly, I must say a very big thank you to the lovely Emma and Lindsey for their 
Stamparatus cards and comments.
Brilliant job ladies, well done.
Thank you too to Cary for the last 2 weeks of beautiful projects.
This stamp Stitched All Around set is new to the Catalogue and I've bought it to challenge myself.


This first card is a very plain but I think quite elegant one. I have used the Delightfully Detailed Die-Cut sheets as the background.
I love the way that one side is white and the other cream.


I stayed with a very clean palette with just a touch of colour. Using Whisper White card stock and Gorgeous Grape Ink Pad.


Isn't that a gorgeous colour? I love it!
I stamped all of the words onto the card at first but it was too flat.
So I stamped them again and punched them out using the 3/4 " circle and 
1 1/4 " Scallop Circle punches.

I carefully inked only the You are Fabulous instead of the whole phrase.
A very simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment