Friday 20 July 2018

Stitched All Around - Day 5

For my last card this week I went card and bling crazy!
When an old friend of mine and I get together (which sadly isn't very often)
we go into our totally silly mode for a while! 
Don't You Know, Darling!!


Kate and I have been friends since Secondary school. 
When she arrived into my life everything changed! 
She was tough, considerate, kind and very protective.


 I used Petal Pink and Merry Merlot card stock and Ink Pads but at the end
 I dismantled parts of it and added Whisper White mats under some of the Pink.


It seems to looks better and the colours POP more with the white under it.


I embossed the large front pink mat using Scattered Sequins embossing folder 
and inside I used the NEW, Subtle embossing folder.


The papers on this are from the Garden Impressions DSP.
I bought it to challenge me and since then I have used SOOOOOO much
of the papers I'm nearly out!
Love them!


Thankfully, Kate isn't into crafting which is an added bonus as this is her 
birthday card for next month!

I know she'll have a good giggle!
Well, that's it from me for the week. I hope I have given you some inspiration
and that you too can challenge yourself to make something that inspires you too.
Thank you, Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment