Tuesday 31 July 2018

Sketches - Day 2

Today I went a little square!
I don't often make square cards but I though that this way is better.


I made a 14.85 cm square card in Whisper White Thick card and then embossed it
using the NEW Stampin' Up! folder called Subtle. Gorgeous!!


It almost makes the card look like Watercolor paper with the subtle texture on it.
Then using Blueberry Bushel and Pineapple Punch, I cut all of the squares out.


I used the small 1/2" circle punch to snip off the corner on everything.
All of the images were stamped in Blueberry Bushel on Whisper White and Vellum cardstock but I fussy cut all of the flowers and used the coordinating punch for the larger flowers and butterfly.
 

I added the Vellum images using Clear dots and gently lifted the sides 
of the images to give more depth.


 I used Pop of Petals for the flowers and Petal Palette for the messages.

Here is the card that inspired me to make mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment