Friday 5 April 2019

#2biggirlscraftingretreat

For the last day this week I have the remainder of the projects made for the retreat.
We used the Lily Pad Lake and Saleabrations set By The Bay stamp sets.


I used a Saleabration stamp set called By the Bay. Sadly, Saleabration is now over until next year when it all kicks off again. Anyway, we all had fun on the retreat. 
This card is Night of Navy and Whisper White card. I stamped the seagulls before I embossed the white mat. Just a little of the water was coloured in but the cottage is well coloured using Watercolour pencils and Aqua Painter brushes. A piece of the Night of Navy Gingham ribbon at the side for a little decoration. 


In the stamp set Lily Pad Lake is a a circle. possibly for a moon or sun. Well...I randomly stamped the circles in lots of different colours, then using a 3/4" circle punch, I punched our circles in Balmy Blue and fixed them in place. The cottage again was left just as a black and white image then  more circles in Whisper White, Balmy Blue and Fresh Fig, randomly added for more dimension.


These last 2 cards are simple colouring in cards. The boats were stamped onto white card and water coloured in then fussy cut out.   
Please click HERE for more information on the Lily Pad Lake set.

This is my very last card that I made for the weekend. 
I stamped the water 7 times in 4 different colours. Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sea Foam and Fresh Fig. The Happy Birthday was die cut using the Happy Birthday Thinlits onto Saleabration foil in Grapefruit Grove iridescent foiled card.
Thank you for joining us this week. 
Please pop by next week to see how we can hopefully inspire you.
Gill X :)

No comments:

Post a Comment