Tuesday 2 April 2019

#2biggirlscraftingretreat

Here are some more of the projects from our recent retreat in Fareham, Hampshire.
Everyone was given Butterfly Gala Bundle and Part of My Story stamp set.
(Please Click HERE for more information on Butterfly Gala Bundle)
 
  

This simple card gives a lovely effect. A card base, a strip of paper. a white mat and a punch to make this basic card is all that is needed. I added a few strips of white ribbon and the message was die cut using the Layering Ovals Framelits. The message is from a Saleabration set called Part of My Story.
I hope you all managed to get a set.

This is based on a card I made a while ago. A sheet of A4 cut in half portrait, scored, die cut and folded.  I embossed the inner mat with Layered Leaves TIEF.  I used the Stitched Shapes framelits for the oval message mats and the Wonderful Floral Framelits for the leaves on the sides.
(Please click HERE for more information on Wonderful Romance Bundle)
(Please click HERE for more information on Stitched Shapes)
(Please click HERE for more information on Layered Leaves TIEF)

No comments:

Post a Comment