Monday 22 April 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Darling Label Punch box set

Darling Label stamps and punch - Day 1

Didn't Cary do an amazing job at Telford last week? I am so chuffed that she's my business partner. Such beautiful work and displays. Did you notice the Scrap page with Cary and her mum in? 
Those were the days...How time flys too!
Anyway, this week I'm using the Darling Label stamp set and punch. In addition to that I'm making the most of the retiring In Colours. Sadly they leave us on 31st May so be quick to get your favourite inks and cardstock before then.

My favourite of them all in Lemon Lime Twist followed VERY closely by all the other colours.
The Darling Label stamp set and punch come in a gorgeous blue tin, along with 2 ink spots. One is Night of Navy and the other is Grapefruit Grove. It also has a clear block.


The stamp set is 6 pieces and all fit beautifully in the gorgeous punch. 
Please click HERE for more information.

Darling Label Punch Box 


I coordinated this card with the DSP from the In Colour papers.

I finished off with a simple image from one of the stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment