Thursday 19 September 2019

Colour - Day 4 Blackberry Bliss  

Today's card is the fun one following on from yesterday's one.
This used to be Kate and I dancing around all of the time.
Great fun!


                 This time I made an A framed card in Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss mats.                   The stamp set is called Young At Heart and it really takes me back..... 
For information on the stamp set, please click HERE


I stamped the image twice on the first mat and then a 2nd image onto a scrap of card. 
            Once coloured in with Stampin' Write Marker Pens, they were fussy cut with scissors                             and raised onto Dimensionals.        


I know fussy cutting takes a little while but these images were so very easy to cut out.


I added 2 of the messages for the inside of the card and the YAY! here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment