Thursday 21 February 2019

#aquapainters #watercolourwash #colouring

#aquapainters are great for colouring in. You can achieve great, delicate details but for the beginners,  or people like me who are a bit more heavy handed 😉, beautiful results can be achieved with no difficulty at all.
For today's card I first heat embossed the simple outline flower and leaf image randomly across the card. I used white embossing powder but any colour would work. I then used 3 colours applied with the aquapainter . I then took a piece of paper towel and gently buffed the excess colour of the embossed edges . This ensures that the embossed part doesn't get stained by the ink in the watercolour wash.
A simple die cut sentiment and vellum circle, a small piece of ribbon and the card came together with ease.



No comments:

Post a Comment