Wednesday 6 February 2019

Colour - Day 3


This is another card I made for a class this weekend, a double Z fold , I believe it's called.
I used the Beauty Abounds stamp set and for more information, please
click on HERE


I used Gorgeous Grape Whisper White and a small strip of Lemon Lime Twist 
cardstock and ink pads. 
Again some of the FREE designer series papers from the Saleabration brochure.
You get to choose 1 FREE item, stamps, dies, punches or papers of your choice..... 
for placing an order of only £45


I stamped the flourish from Beauty Abounds stamp set over the White mat in 
Lemon Lime Twist ink. I added the small strip of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and Rhinestones to complete.

 Then randomly stamped the different little butterflies over the piece too.
I stamped a few more and fussy cut them out then added them to the Lemon Lime Twist strip of card before adding the lovely messages. 
The messages were punched out using the 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment