Monday 25 February 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Stamp Set

Hello, this week I will be showing you some samples of cards that I've made using
the Blow Out The Candles stamp set. 
 This stamp set is a 2 step set which enables you to stamp the outer image and then the inside.
 

Using a very simple layout, I had a piece of Whisper White card that I had embossed earlier
so I felt it had to be used, It was embossed with the lovely Swirls and Curls Folder. It gives quite a deep impression so I pushed it back a little using a bone folder just to soften it.


I coordinated it with the lovely Granny Apple Green cardstock and Ink for the inside images of the 
balloons and cake. The white balloons are washed over with the Clear Wink of Stella. It gives a little shiny sparkle. Sadly, my camera doesn't show it.


All of the images and the outer text is using Memento Ink Pad. I also edged the banner on the front and the inside white mat with the Memento too. 

 

I finished off with a little cake and Happy Birthday inside.
My grandsons favourite colours at the moment, so this will be for
 his 10th birthday card for this coming Friday.

  
So as the message says, Eat Cake and Enjoy Your Day
For more information on the stamp set, please click on HERE 
It comes as a Bundle with Framelits too. Please click HERE to have a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment