Thursday 28 February 2019

Blow Out The Candles - Day 4

Today's card is a #simplestampin card.
Unusual for me to make so straight forward a card especially as it took me as long to
design this as my other makes do!


I started this one with just a large Whisper White circle and a scalloped mat in Gorgeous Grape cardstock beneath it.  


I sponged lightly across the white circle in Granny Apple Green and also the centre of the white mat. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday message and the Balloons onto a scrap of card.  I fussy cut them out and added them to the front of the card. 
 
 On the inside, I stamped a few of the balloons along the edge for a little detail. 
Then that's it. 
Tomorrow I will be stepping up this one with a little more .....???
Please stop by and see what I did to up my game on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment