Tuesday 5 February 2019

Colour Day 2

Today's card is one of three that I made for a class on this weekend.
 I used Beauty Abounds stamp set and some of the beautiful FREE 
Saleabration Designer Series Papers.


 I have only used Whisper White cardstock with the DSP. 
For more information on the Beauty Abounds stamp set, please click HERE 
A really lovely set of stamps. One of the first sets in the new brochure that I ordered.

  

Punches were the tools of choice on this one.  1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2" Circle punches 
and a discontinued corner rounder punch.
I fixed the strip of DSP to the card base and after dipping the edges of the mat onto the 
Gorgeous Grape ink pad. I love the way that the ink adds dimension to the mat.

I did the same to the mat and the circle for the message on the inside of the card too.
Another piece of DSP was used for the 2" circle behind the message on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment