Wednesday 24 July 2019

Colour - Melon Mambo Day 3

 Hello. Don't you want to see how many different types of ways that you can use a stamp set?
I know that I do,
I have used the Celebrate With Cake set again today only this time I added some 
Designer Series Paper to go with it.
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE

 The DSP was the Brights range of papers. They all have lovely designs and of course they are double sided so you get extra choice! All I did was cut along the lines of the pattern a few time and then using Tombow multi purpose glue, fixed them in place.


I then stamped and fussy cut the cake and flowers before fixing them using Dimensionals.
The mat that these were all fixed to was placed onto the Melon Mambo ink pad on all 4 sides to define the mat from the card.
I finished with a simple message, balloon and birds to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment