Thursday 25 July 2019

Colour - Melon Mambo Day 4

 The card today is made using one of the beautiful Host stamp sets which can be 
earned by holding a workshop, class or by placing a virtual "Stampin' party".
This stamp set is called New Wonders.
For more information, please click HERE 


Using Whisper White and Melon Mambo card, I stamped the small leaves r5andomly over the card base. Then, using one of the gorgeous images, stamped the little girl onto a scrap of card.
I didn't want any other colour on this one as I love the simplicity of monochromatic images.


I mounted the little girl image onto a piece of Melon Mambo card and used Dimensionals to 
fix to the card. I did the same for the Congratulations on the front and then stamped 
Happy Birthday and the leaves again inside to complete it.


No comments:

Post a Comment