Friday 26 July 2019

Colour Melon Mambo - Day 5

For the last card from me this week, I have used Everything Amazing stamp set.
This stamp set was the one that we chose for our recent all day, Charity event.
Our ladies made approximately 180 cards in total for Safe in Sussex.
A special charity to help keep people safe away from home.
Using Whisper White and Melon Mambo card, I embossed the white mat using the new gorgeous Mosaic 3D embossing Folder. Doesn't it give a beautiful effect?


I stamped the Amazing image using Melon Mambo ink and then used Mango Melody for the 
additional words.  
For more information on the Stamp set, please click HERE


I had some die cuts left over from another project so added the rope strips from Smooth Sailing. 


I completed the card using some words from the stamp set Well Said and 
added some hearts from the Everything Amazing set to finish.
There are 51 stamps in the whole set, so many that it comes in 2 boxes!
For more information on the Well Said set, please click HERE


Thank you for joining me this week. Cary will be back with some amazing projects I'm sure next week. 
Gill :) XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment