Thursday 4 July 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 4  

Hello. Today I've made a mythical card ideal for birthday or just to cheer someone up. 


I used another NEW stamp set called Leave A Little Sparkle. For more information, pleasse click HERE 
Using Whisper White and Real Red card stock this time, I stamped the Unicorn onto a White mat.
Then using a little flourish stamp in the set and using different colours
 I think it looks like it's climbing on a rainbow.


The other colours I used were Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green,          Grapefruit Grove, Gorgeous Grape and Pacific Point. 
A lovely array of beautifully bright colours. 
         I added some wet glue over the images and poured Dazzling Details 
  glitter over the glue and waited for it to dry,


Mounting the White mat onto a Real Red mat and the same with a message too.

I did the same inside and added a few flourishes or rainbow clouds to complete this one.
It really is very sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment