Friday 5 July 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 5 

For my last card this week, I've used the new Daisy Lane stamp set. I love it as it coordinates with the other set called Daisy Delight. So if you have the older set, you really need to get the new one to go with it. 


This one I stamped 9 daisies in Mango Melody Ink onto White card, I then stamped 3 of the lovely leaves onto white and cut them with scissors. No I didn't cut out the daisies as I bought the punch to go with it. However, they are easy to cut but it's so much quicker to punch them out. Besides, I do LOVE a bundle of products. It's only £32.00 too. BARGAIN!
 For more information on the bundle, please click HERE
I mounted 3 daisies together 3 time and added them onto the Whisper White mat along with the leaves. Notice that the daisies are curled? I love adding a little dimension on my cards. 


I added the white mats onto Mango Melody card to make them POP!
A simple Smile message on the front... and another on the inside to finish off this card.
I had so much fun, I made another card today too.


Using the Medium Daisy Punch and the Daisy Lane stamp set, I punched out the daisies from plain White card stock. I stamped a simple message onto another piece and mounted bothe the daisies and the message using Dimensionals.

                                                                               
 I added several rhinestones to the centre of the flower and aroung the edges of the card.
Inside I used the 2nd image from the leaves to complete this one.

Well. That's it from me for this week. I hope I've managed to give you some simple ideas for making your own cards.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you next week. 
Gill
 

No comments:

Post a Comment