Thursday 26 November 2020

Throwback Thursday - Have a Hoot

 Today's card was supposed to be a shaker card as I have made so many over the years but it didn't work out as I have imagined. So I went back to the drawing board, so to speak. I die cut the triple frame from a plain white mat and then embossed it using the Woodland embossing folder. The folder has always been one of my favourites and I'll be forever using it too. I stamped 3 of the owl images and coloured them in using a mixtre of Blends and Watercolour pencils. 

Colouring is so relaxing just like fussy cutting is too. I know, I am strange! 

I lined each of the images up and one by one added them onto the frame from below. There is an easier way to place them and that is to make a mask of the die. I did use that a few weeks ago and found it very useful too. I had kept the mask but now I can't find it! Typical!  




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment