Monday 30 November 2020

Make it simple monday Snow Wonder

 Wow the last day of November already!!! Christmas is fast approaching and for this weeks inspiration I've chosen to spotlight a colour rather than a stamp set as I want to use as many as I can 😅😅😅. Today's card features the adorable Snow Wonder stamp set.



This rather vintage set has a wide appeal and even comes with coordinating dies for those who wish to cut out the images!!

For my #simplestamping card for today I have stamped and coloured and let the image do all the talking so to speak.

Can you guess what my featured colour will be this week? 



Usually a #simplestamping card doesn't have anything other than stamps, ink and paper but I just couldn't resist adding a little additional element today in the form of my favourite adhesive-backed snowflakes ❄! Super simple and ever so elegant these little beauties add just enough sparkle but not too much in my opinion 😉 



And as ever I've decorated the inside of the card. And as the adhesive-backed snowflakes are flat they can go on the inside too!!!


If I've tempted you at all you can purchase any of these goodies HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment