Thursday 19 November 2020

Throwback Thursday Wishes and Wonder

 So today's Throwback Thursday card is inspired by a screenshot of a card I saw 3 years ago by a fellow demo called Sara Levin.


 I needed a quick card so used this as my layout/ sketch/ plan to follow. I also decided to use the coordinating Memories and More cards and pattern paper from Stampin Up.  Memories and More cards are preprinted double sided cards in 2 sizes and card stickers that can be used in scrapbooking or card making. Pattern paper is also a great way to make quick cards.




So my card came together very quickly with the addition of the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder for a bit of texture.

What do you do when you need a quick card?




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with unique cut on front fold. Do you have directions for making this card that you would share? If not, would you mind providing the name of the fold so that I may try finding instructions? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the delay in responding but for some reason your comment has only just appeared!! The card style has no name and I'm afraid there are no measurements as I cut the front by eye 🤫 Thank you for commenting 😀

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and as a beginner I thought I would like this....however looking at your photo it looks like no easy place to write on the traditional place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the delay in replying to your comment your message has only just appeared! I wrote on the inside left of the card not traditional but hey why not? 😉

      Delete