Friday 22 March 2024

Fun Fold Friday - ON STAGE SWAPS

 Hello and thank you for stopping by for the last time this week. Here are some more of the amazing swaps that I received from the Stampin' Up! demonstrators in Rotterdam. The swaps are all different and all phenomenal! Thank you everyone for swapping with me. 


The little egg box above is gorgeous. It was made by Kreaneeltje, Annette Keotmets. I am sorry if I spelt that wrong. It's SO cute!

 
This next little card is perfect for a gift card with an Easter gift. It's half an A6 sized card so A7 and I love the way she she has stamped the little bunnies onto one egg and then added the little die-cut one too. Insideit is the egg shaped bunny! Isn't that just gorgeous? This was swapped by Machtdasgluecklich.de from Germany I believe.  Again, sincere apologies if I spell your names wrong.

This book mark is perfect for my new catalogue. This is one of a few amazing little pouches I received and filled with Lavender, it is beautiful and the right size too for the catalogue.  This was made by Perraud Gregorie from France. 

The little pomander card above was made by Timonscrap from France. It smells absolutely gorgeous. So does my bedroom too! I am so lucky as my room with the lavender in it is wonderful. So relaxing!
 
 
This gorgeous card above was made by the amazing Liz Yuille from the UK. The work she has done on this card is stunning. Liz is a very clever and talented demonstrator, brilliant.

As with all of my swaps I am very lucky to receive every one of them. Thank you everyone.

 
This is my last card for the week and this is the best card of my day today. I wasn't expecting it at all but Theo came home from nursery this afternoon and very proudly presented this to me. He showed me all  that he did, how he made it and who helped him too. Thank you Emma. 
I am one very, very proud Nana.


Well, that's it from me for this week, Cary will be here to share some of her creations or swaps maybe with you next week so please stop by and see how she can inspire you. 

Thank you for putting up with me and my swaps this week. Until the week after next, stay safe, keep well and as always.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING

😍😍 xxx  Gill  xxx 😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment