Wednesday 20 March 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - ON STAGE part 2

 As I mentioned yesterday, I will be showing again today a few of our swaps for Rotterdam. What an amazing city! Incredible architecture, places to go and see, the people are amazing and very welcoming too. It was really amazing. We travelled with Eurostar. The staff in the UK were amazing. Both going from home and returning to home with the British Rail staff and trains to and from the London Underground trains and staff. Highly recommended. Brilliant! Today, I am showing you Cary and Andrea's card. It is brilliant! I believe that the card base was made using the Deckled Circle Dies. The largest die is a really good size to work with on a rocker card. I love the little boat which I'm sure that many of you know is from the stamp set and dies called Kiddin' Around and the children's boat has a bouncing spring on the back of it. Brilliant card Cary and Andrea.






No comments:

Post a Comment