Friday 14 June 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Legendary Ride

 Well, here we are at another Friday is here, time really does fly when you are having fun doesn't it? I have had a blast this week. Being bought up in a family with my brother and dad both riding motorbikes day in and day has had me reminiscing! The piles of greasy, oily and smelly pieces of motors etc on the kitchen floor and table!!! Mum was always getting rather angry! Bless her! Anyway, enough of that... Today I've made a 6 by 6 card in white and covered it using some of the papers from the Countryside Inn papers and also the clouds from the Take To The Sky DSP too. Plus of course a little piece of Silver foiled card. You have to love foil when it's embossed! Legendary Ride was one of my favourite stamps when it first came out as my son too is very keen on his motorbike (much to my disgust or rather fear)! 

A few motorbikes in different sizes and colours plus the extras to finish it off and that's me done for the week. 
 






Well that is me finished for this week, thank you as always for stopping by. Cary will of course return on MOnday with some of her creations to inspire you.
Until I return the following week, 
TAKE CARE, STAY SAFE AND WELL BUT MOST OF ALL

KEEP ON CRAFTING

Lots of Love, 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ xxx Gill xxx ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment