Monday 10 June 2024

Make It Simple Monday - Legendary Ride #simplestamping

Hello and thank you for stopping by today. This week I will be making some more cards using the Legendary Ride stamp set and dies too later in the week. I thought that as it's nearly Father's Day here in the UK it's an appropriate time to. My first card of the week is a very simple one of course. Using the smaller of the motorbike stamps, I stamped it all over a piece of white card to fit the front of the black card base. I'm a little surprised I chose black but black it is! After stamping the little ones, I took a larger white mat and stamped the large motorbike in Memento black ink which has come out really well thankfully. I trimmed the mat down to just larger than the bike itself and 'walked' the mat onto the ink pad. I made sure that all 4 edges were nicely black to give the impression that it's on a black mat too. A sentiment from the stamp set, I trimmed the front mat down and added the sentiment inside and out and this card was completed.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment