Tuesday 11 June 2024

Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tuesday - Legendary Ride

Hello on a much cooler Tuesday. I know that it's supposed to be a maximum of 16 degrees but to me that's too cool! For Cary..... It's even then too warm! She has her own central heating system! Lucky woman! Mines like a fridge! Anyway, today's card is one that I was inspired to make by my son, I showed him the stamp set and he remembered that it was used for his birthday last year. His response was...I'd just like to fly away on mine sometimes! Hence flying into the clouds! I am calling this one a Z fold card.

I used a piece of DSP from the Take To The Sky papers from this year's new stamp set called Adventurous Sky. It's all about bi-planes. It really is a great looking set and I can't wait to share some cards with you from using them. I have used the dies too today and played around with them to highlight parts of the bike, which I must say looks very like my son's bike too!

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment