Friday 1 March 2019

Blow Out The Candles - Day 5

Hello from me for the last time this week.
As promised, I have upped my game a bit from yesterday's very simple card, the one on the right of the picture below.
 

This time, I coordinated it with the Candles and Confetti Framelits and the Big Shot.


The same style of card as yesterday but with the diecutting, it takes it to another level for those who have a die cutting machine. I sponged lightly over the circle and the white mat behind it                with Granny Apple Green Ink.


I LOVE Granny Apple Green with the Gorgeous Grape. The colours just go so well together.


As with the card yesterday, I stamped a few of the balloons along the edges of the inside mat. 


To finish off, I triple stamped the message...EAT CAKE AND ENJOY YOUR DAY.
Isn't that what everyone should do on their birthday?
Thank you for stopping by this week. Please stop by again next week to see Cary's amazing creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment