Thursday 14 March 2019

#Simplestamping

Hello. Today I am showing you some simplestamping projects that I've made.
Well, I call them simple!
I started with a sheet of A4 White card and stamped the images randomly over it, then cut it into 4 equal parts.


I used Fable Friends stamp set and using Sahara Sand Ink. I stamped the images all over.
Then using the Stampin' Trimmer, I cut the insides of the piece out. I started with a 1 cm gap from each edge on each level.
For more information on the Fable Friends, please click HERE


I then mounted each piece onto Blackberry Bliss card to mat and layer it.

The centre panel, I matted the Blackberry Bliss onto a piece of Sahara Sand card.
A simple message on the outside and matching mats on the inside
to complete this simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment