Monday 14 December 2020

Make it simple Monday Simply Succulents

 Wow the excitement is really rising... It's nearly here 😀. ..  What am I talking about? Christmas?  No!! .. The great excitement is for the new January to June Catalogue from Stampin' Up! Wahooo new fun products to inspire my creativity 😃 It was really difficult but I have finally after much deliberation decided to give you a sneek peek of just one of the fabulous stamp sets!! Called Simply Succulents it's a great mix of images and sentiments.

simply succulents simple stamping easy card colouring in

 It also has a coordinating set of dies which just make it even better and give you sooooo many options!!!


This stamp set is great for all styles of cards and many different techniques. For today's #simplestamping card it is perfect. As you can see it is also a wonderful set of images for colouring in.  I have used alcohol markers but it would work brilliantly with watercolour,  pencils or any type of pens.

I kept it simple and love the elegant effect I achived. 






No comments:

Post a Comment