Thursday 7 September 2023

This or That Thursday - Children's Cards - Circle Sayings

Have I had fun this week! I really have and today's 2 cards are no exception. Again as always there are 2 cards for the Thursday so please let us know which is your favourite please. Today's cards I have used the lovely Circle Sayings stamp set for decoration and as I said warlier, I've had fun! 

 

 

 THIS... The THIS card is a simple one where I stamped 5 cakes onto a white mat and coloured them in using my Stampin' Blends pens. I added some silver ink from a retired ink pad for this one. I added a piece of Vellum cardstock to the front which I embossed with the circles from the twin folders called Cheery Patterns NEW embossing folders. I added the cakes to a blue piece of card in Tahitian Tide and then punched out using the new circle punch 2,3/8". I stamped onto the punched vellum circle my sentiments and using tombow glue, fixed it to the punched, blue circle. 

 

THAT

My alternative card, THAT is another using the same stamp set but this time I stamped of the cakes onto Basic White card, punched each of them out using one of my old punches in 1,1/2". Once again I had fun colouring them all in and then deciding on how to set them onto the card. I had to use a bigger card base this time because of all of the cupcakes! I used a piece of the Holographic Foil which I embossed with the Splatters from the Stripes and Splatters embossing folders. A further circle stamped and decorated completes this card. I used the Alphabet A La Mode dies for the number 12 in some more of the foil.




No comments:

Post a Comment