Wednesday 20 September 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Designer Series Paper - Happy Labels

 Today's card is a bit of a cheat to be honest! I took a White card mat, stamped an acrylic block onto Pretty Peacock ink pad and added some water to it. Once mixed up, I sprawled the watercoloured ink over the centre of the mat. I didn't delicately brush it on, I just swirled it over the mat and left it to dry. Once dry, I dry embossed it using the striped mat from the Stripes and Splatters set of 2 folders. I then used a silver marker pen that I had and ran it along the stripes of the embossed mat. It gives it a little sparkle.

I added the mat to a Pretty Peacock card base along with some scraps of DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic, large pack of papers. A few of the scrap flowers from another set of dies and the sentiments from Happy Labels stamp set completes this one. I love the special sentiment on the inside of this one...I just want to hug you... isn't that just gorgeous?






No comments:

Post a Comment