Friday 20 October 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Beary Christmas

 For my last card this week, I have made a fun, half accordion, folded card. I started with a basic C6 card base in White card and added a C6 mat onto the inside of the card and added a rectangle of white for the writing to go onto. Using the Beary Christmas DSP once again, I cut a piece of the dark blue paper and folded it in half. I fussy cut the polar bear and the Christmas tree and using dimensionals,  added him to the front of this panel. I used some scraps of DSP for the reverse side of the dark blue and fussy cut another polar bear and baby bear and added them to the reverse. I then scored the front of the card base at 2.6cm, 5.25cm, 7.87cm and 10.5cm which is the centre fold . I fan folded them all starting with the first one a mountain fold then valley and mountain. Once completed you will have a W fold on the left and a flat half card on the right. I cut 2 pieces of DSP and added them to the front-facing, folded panels. I then adhered the dark blue panel over the first and 4th panels just fixing the edges of the paper to the card base. Just to finish it off, I added another strip of the Balmy Blue sparkle ribbon to the inside of the card. A really quick fun fold card this week.




 
Well, that's all from me for this week. 
Cary will be back again next week with some gorgeous cards to inspire you. 
Thank you for stopping by this week. Until  I return the week after, Take care, Stay safe but as always...

😍😍 xx KEEP ON CRAFTING xx 😍😍



No comments:

Post a Comment