Tuesday 3 October 2023

Technique Tuesday - Jolly Words

 Today, using the Jolly Words once again, I have had some fun. I stamped the image with the JOY in onto a White card mat and had fun colouring it in using my Stampin' Blends pens. Back to the card, I decided that I wanted my traditional colour of Real Red (my favourite). I cut a card base and then some white C6 card mats too. I embossed the front mat using one of the three embossing folders in the 3D basics folders. They are such good value and give really gorgeous images too. I added 2 strips of the white, silver edged ribbon straight down the front and the added the small coloured mat over the top. To change the inside a little, I turned the embossing folder diagonally across the card and got a lovely jaunty angle embossed across the inside. I am rather pleased with it too!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment