Friday 6 October 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Jolly Words

Hello again, I hope you are all ready for the weekend? I know I need to be! Cary and I are holding an event for World Cardmaking Day on Saturday so I need to make sure that I have all of the kits, equipment etc. etc. ready for then. So another busy day again today.  For the last time using the Jolly Words stamp set this week, I have made an easy fun fold. I made a gatefold card which is basically a rectangle of square of card marked at the centre and the edges folded in to that central point. SIMPLE! It is then just a case of decorating.

I wanted to go completely off piste today for this Christmas card so I have use the strong pink of Melon Mambo and the softest pink called Bubble Bath with a little splash of Silver glimmer here and there.

 
I used the dies from Light The Sky dies over the Bubble Bath card and then embossed using the Snowflake Sky embossing folder over the 2 front panels only. I die cut a star explosion from a piece of the Silver and Gold self-adhesive Glimmer paper and die cut out the explosions from it. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut around the 'Tis the Season' and laid it across the silver panel. 




After finishing to the state above, I decided to go a little blingy! I used some retired embellishments as the colour is absolutely perfect. They are the Adhesive Backed Stars, they were one of Cary's very favourite embellishments. I did go quite blingy with them too!! :))




Well, that's it from me for another week. Cary will of course be back on Monday so please stop by to see her creations made especially for you. 

Until I return the following week, as always, keep well, stay safe but just as importantly...

KEEP ON CRAFTING!!

XX 😍😍 Gill 😍😍 XX

No comments:

Post a Comment