Tuesday 13 August 2024

Tech 4 stampers blog hop

 Welcome to this month's Tech 4 Stampers blog hop. The theme is cards for children. As I've used the Lily pond lane pattern paper for my post today I thought I'd share a card using the coordinating Charming duck pond bundle of stamps and dies for my inspiration. 

I have really gone to town using the dies because I wanted to make a card inspired by yellow rubber duckies and my nieces favourite nursery rhyme "5 little ducks went swimming one day...".

I die cut all the pieces I wanted to use to create the scene in white cardstock and coloured them using my Stampin' Blends which are alcohol markers. 

for the background I used a blending brush and ink pad to create a sort of pond effect on a mat of basic white cardstock.  Then set to adhering the piece to create the scene. I used both liquid adhesive and 3d foam to adhere the pieces to ensure it had a little depth.

The sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and adhered across the top left corner so as to not detract from the scene.

I also used a white gel pen to add some movement lines under the ducks that don't show up to well sadly but in real life do add to the final look.

Charming duck pond stampin up children kids  birthday card

This was a fun card to make and I hope you've enjoyed visiting our blog.

I hope you're  having fun on this blog hop and please hop over to the other wonderful creative makers in this list


14 comments: