Thursday 8 August 2024

This or That Thursday - In My Heart

Hello, Tuesday was my son and daughter in law's 8th anniversary and today is my brother's birthday. I won't tell you how old he is as it will give my age away! Age is just a number right? The traditional gift for an 8th anniversary is Bronze apparently.  It is supposed to symbolise strength and longetivity but the modern idea is for linen and lace. I think I will stick with the bronze as I'm rather old fashioned in that way. Besides...I know Jemma doesn't like lace! Anyway, back to cards... using the In My Heart stamp set, today's choices are 2 cards both very similar and both have some pieces in different colours of the Delightful Floral DSP.

 The design is one that I cased and converted into metric measurements from Susan Campfield. I do love her designs. She is one very talented lady. Thank you Susan.

A basic C6 card shape and a full length piece of white card for the inside at 14.4cm high and 29.7cm wide. I scored at 5.9cm and then every 3 cm until there was the 5.9cm left at the other end. It's so easy and so stylish to make. The Coastal Cabana card has squares on and the Berry Burst has the Spotlight on Nature circles. I made the green card with the little boy on the front and the pink with the little girl on. So I may give then both of the cards, then they can decide which to keep... if I don't decide which one first. They are away for a few days so I have until late tonight to make the final decision. Please help me?

THIS


 

 

THAT





I do hope that you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment