Saturday 12 May 2018

Layering Alphabet Edgelit Dies

Bella's card

It was my granddaughter Bella's 7th birthday at the end of April 
and I made this card using the new amazing Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies.
OMG!!!
They are brilliant! They far exceed my expectations!


I cut strips of coloured cardstock about 10.5 cm or 4 inches wide the whole width of the A4 sheet.
I had worked out where the letters should sit on each piece and die cut them one at a time. 


I do have the coordinating stamp set called Lined Alphabet but didn't use them.
I used the Bella and Friends stamp set of course for the puppies as it's 
obviously her favourite!

The cardstock colours are mostly new colours but many originals were also used.
From right to left the colours are... Daffodil |Delight, Real Red, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo, 
Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist and finally Pineapple Punch.
Aren't they beautiful colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment