Wednesday 23 May 2018

Truly Tailored - Day 3

Today's card is made using Crushed Curry card base. Not one of my go to colours but 
I just love the way it matches so well with the Night of Navy and the Wood Textures
DSP and the navy ribbon.


A very simple straightforward card again but this time I cut a Very Vanilla mat 
and then randomly chopped off the corners. I stuck a piece of the gorgeous
logs under the Vanilla card and then added the ribbon to add some vibrancy to it.  


In Crushed Curry, I die cut some of the leaves from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies 
which are also going to be in the NEW catalogue.

I couldn't stop playing so I added some of the images using the stamp set on the inside.
Please don't forget that if you have seen anything that you can't do without from the 
current catalogue, you only have until the 31st May.
Please click on the link at the side of the blog and look at the Retiring Products and Clearance Rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment