Wednesday 2 May 2018

The card today is another very simple one again.
 I used Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White cardstock
and some of the left over card from Salebration.


Using the scallop die from Seasonal Layers Framelits I cut the bottom off the base of the mat at an angle.
I stuck a piece of DSP from the Picture Perfect DSP stack under the mat.


Using the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies, I die cut each in Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist.
I like the layered effect it makes.


These were stuck together and onto the card using Dimensionals to raise them.

The message on the inside is from Birthday Wit. Sadly another stamp set that is retiring.
So don't forget to click on the link at the side to take you to our shop where you can buy those
items that you've been putting off buying.
Don't forget you only have until 31st May.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome technique you used for "celebrate"...I love the effect!!! I hope you enter this and other creations in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete